Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

100 word resilience story

 When I was four I broke my arm. And then I had to have surgery it was pretty tough for me. Because I have ADHD and I had to set stile and watch tv my anty came over and my cousin and she brought some snack’s and hot wheel’s and me and my cousin played with the hot wheel’s until they went home and I was in the hospital for six weeks and I had to have surgery again the whole thing was really scary for me but my family was there for me and that was my story bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.