Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

drawing challenge

 Today I have to do a blog about this drawing challenge that we did last week the interpersonal skills that I used were verbal communication because we had to describe the picture and active listening because the person had to listen to the instructions 


The interpersonal skills were helpful because we had to listen to our partner and because we had to listen to the other people’s instructions. The person I worked with was hunter f we worked well together when he was listening to my instructions


If I did it again I would try to get to do a better job at drawing the hellions level that I was working at was level three.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.